Who We Are
Live Better Foundation was established as a 501(c)(3) in Maryland in 2017.
The purpose of the our organization is:
1) to conduct community outreach programs to educate the public regarding hearing loss prevention;
2) to educate the public regarding hearing loss;
3) to help improve the lives of those with hearing loss though educational, healthcare, lifestyle, and cultural programs;
4) to support other charitable and educational audiology programs, and ;
5) to coordinate with allied health professionals to provide community based treatment and testing.
We work closely with Live Better Hearing to sponsor events. To find out more about our events please email us!